Under the Weather

I am sick.

Not just a little bit, either. I am S-I-C-K sick. I haven't been ill in quite some time, not with a cold that kicks my ass and sends me packing like this one has. Sadly I picked this up on my way back from a lovely week in Boston with some friends, where I was exposed to a lot of American history and big-city life. Let me say that I don't think I could ever handle living in such a tight throng of humanity, but it was a fascinating place to visit and I hope to do it again sometime soon.

As a result, though, all my pictures of my awesome trip haven't been properly tended to yet, and between coughing fits I'm trying to tweak them because I am not a very good photographer at all.


Boston Common on a sunny, cold Monday afternoon.

Hopefully I'll feel better soon, and I'll share our adventures. Somehow we managed to get lost and end up in South Boston, but hey - isn't that part of the fun of travel?

0 comments:

Post a Comment